Wednesday, April 27, 2011

“Nope. Zero,”

““Nope. Zero,” the president said to the speaker. Mr. Boehner tried again. “Nope. Zero,” Mr. Obama repeated. “John, this is it.” A long silence followed, said one participant in the meeting. “It was just like an awkward, ‘O.K., well, what do you do now?’””


-

President Obama to Speaker Boehner about how much he would be willing to cut from Planned Parenthood funding. (via comeondontbullshitme)
This makes me happy. REMEMBER WHEN THE GOP TRIED TO HOLD WOMEN’S BODIES HOSTAGE AND OUR PRESIDENT WAS LIKE NOPE?
(via wingspans)
Is he making tiny swings with the presidential pimp cane? Because I’ve been waiting for this since January ‘09.
(via bogart-)

I had to copy that one in it's entirety. I just love the pimp cane remark. Oh I know it might be resist but i love the image! More pimp cane swinging please!

No comments: